2013 FinPro Conference ‘The Amazing Race’February 12, 2013
The FinPro Conference was held at the Novotel Forest Resort from Wednesday 27 February to Friday 1 March 2013.
Over 180 membersattended the 2 1/2 days to participate in the conference, meet new people, learn new things, and enjoy the surrounds of Creswick. 17 different speakers presented during the conference and covered many topical as well as interesting topics.
Copies of presentations are as follows:
- Jonathon Pain – Economic Outlook – The race to the new reality – Jonathon Pain – The Race to The New Reality February 2013
- Pat Conway – Getting in front of your technology spend – for a copy of this presentation please contact Rob Donegan on 9675 6158
- Graham Brewer – MGV – Fire Services Levy – GrahamBrewer-2013 FinPro Conference-FSL
- Roger Phare – Please contact Behnam Roohizadegan, Technology One on 9526 4300 for further details
- Shane MacDonald – What happens when pit crews go bad? – Shane MacDonald-2013 FinPro Conference-Fraud and Corruption Controll
- Mark Davies – Performance Reporting – will you be firing on all cylinders? – Mark Davies-2013 FinPro Conference-Performance Reporting Framework
- Adam Mallebone – Division 81 – Adam Mallebone-2013 FinPro Conference-Division 81
- Merv and Rohan Whelan – Financial Sustainability Report – Merv and Rohan Whelan-2013 FinPro Conference-Financial Sustainability
- Ellen Holland – Key Note Address – A chat with the Race Marshalls – EllenHolland-2013 FinPro Conference-VAGO
- Bruce Dobson – Launch of the Model Budget 2013/14 – Bruce Dobson-2013 FinPro Conference-Model Budget
- Martin Thompson – Launch of the Model Accounts 2013 – Martin Thompson-2013 FinPro Conference-Model Accounts.pdf
- Steve Hicks – Efficiencies of shared services – a model for smaller rural shires – Steve Hicks-2013 FinPro Conference-Shared Services
- Rod Leith – Procurement – Rod Leith-2013 FinPro Conference-Case study
Presentations were also given during the conference by Christine Nixon, former Chief Police Commissioner, Victoria Police, Rob Spence, CEO MAV and Sam Cawthorn. No copies are availalbe of these presentations.