FinPro Leadership Program AnnouncementAugust 9, 2021
Congratulations to 12 FinPro Members who have been selected to take part in our 2021 Financial Management and Leadership Development Program.
We received 27 really strong applications this year for 12 places. Thank-you to everyone who applied, or who supported a staff members application.
The members selected to take part in our 2021 program are:
- Daniel Allen, Boroondara City Council
- Amanda Barber, Colac Otway Shire
- Laura Bettles, Mornington Peninsula Shire
- Natasha Donohue, Wodonga City Council
- Kate Fox, City of Great Bendigo
- Aaron Gerrard, Whittlesea City Council
- Brianna Grayling, Hobsons Bay City Council
- Fiona Hayden, Baw Baw Shire
- Melanie Jordan, West Wimmera Shire
- Chris Molyneaux, Wangaratta Rural City Council
- James Morris, Knox City Council, and
- Lorena Valencia, Banyule City Council
Congratulation to you all.
For those members who were not selected this year, we encourage you to continue your Professional Development Learnings both through FinPro and through other avenues and to apply again for our 2022 Program.
The FinPro Financial Management and Leadership Program commence on 5 September with a 3 1/2 day residential workshop. This workshop will be supplemented by a 12 month mentoring program and ongoing monthly webinars.
We encourage our senior finance professionals to put their hands up to be mentors in this program. For more information refer to our
We look forward to working with this group of ’emerging leaders’ over the next year.