FinPro Seminar 24 February 2023February 27, 2023
A very successful seminar was held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre last Friday, 24 February 2023.
With nearly 300 members in attendance, the buzz in the room was electric and the chatter, next level loud!
Thank-you to all our speakers who volunteered their time to share their knowledge, experience and learnings with the group.
Thank-you too to our wonderful Lunchtime Sponsors – Elliott, Andrew and Dai from Payble Pty Ltd. It was great to learn about the service your provide to Councils in an endeavour to assist in making their work lives a little easier. More information about Payble Pty Ltd is available here.
Speaker Summary – and presentation notes where available:
- LGV Update – Mike Gooey, Executive Director LGV – no presentation notes available
- Economic Outlook and Household Balance Sheets – Emma Lawson, Economist TCV – Presentation TCV 24.2.23
- Model Budget and Model Financial Statements Launch – Daniel O’Shea and Kevin Waller, LGV – Presentation Model Budget and Financial Statement Launch – LGV
- Sponsor Overview – Payable Pty Ltd – 24.3.23 FinPro Seminar – PAYBLE – Elliott Donazzan
- Cyber Security and Fraud Awareness – N24.2.23 FinPro Seminar – AB Security Customer Hand Out 2023 and 24.2.23 FinPro Seminar – NAB staying safe online tips
- ESC Update – Angelina Garcia, ESC – 24.2.23 FinPro seminar – Presentation Angelina Garcia ESC – ESC Update
- Vision Super Update – Noelle Kelleher CFO Vision Super – 24.2.23 FinPro seminar – Presentation Noelle Kelleher CFO Vision Super – Update
- What keeps CEO’s up at night? Luke Heine and Dina Shehada, KPMG – FinPro Seminar 24.2.23 – KPMG – What’s keeping business leaders up at night
Further information about the Model Budget and the Model Financial Statements – and links to the website are available here
Finally, thank-you to everyone who attended and made the seminar such a wonderful event.