2019 FinPro Leadership Program AnnouncementAugust 14, 2019
FinPro and Vision Super are excited to announce the 12 successful applicants to participate in a 2 ½ day residential program plus partake in a follow-up 12 month mentoring program facilitated by FinPro.
Congratulations to the following successful applicants:
- Danielle How – Hepburn Shire
- Yamile Monsalve – Bayside City Council
- Nick Bell – Greater Bendigo City Council
- Deshika Premaratna – Casey City Council
- Jacalyn Turner – Greater Shepparton City Council
- Melissa O’Keefe – Maroondah City Council
- Ashley Free – Swan Hill Rural City Council
- Tonia Mammone – Mildura Rural City Council
- Sarina Lissenburg – Bass Coast Shire
- Lynn Tanu – Knox City Council
- Nicola Gleeson Coopes – City of Wodonga
- Ash Hughes – Surf Coast Shire
Thank-you to all those who applied to participate in this exciting and established Program, aimed at those who see themselves as future leaders in Local Government Finance or Finance Leaders new to the sector who want to learn more about the intricacies of Local Government.
Thank-you too to Vision Super who have partnered with us in providing this program for more than 10 years and assisted in providing training and leadership development skills to over 100 of our members during that time.