Announcement of FinPro Leadership Program Attendees for 2018July 30, 2018
Each year FinPro, in partnership with Vision Super, provide the opportunity for 12 emerging leaders in Local Government Financial Management, to attend a fully funded 2 1/2 day Leadership Program. The program, held at Country Place Kalorama is an excellent opportunity for a group of finance professionals to learn more about Local Government Finance, Leadership and People skills.
Applications for the program opened in May 2018 and closed on 30 June.
We are pleased to announce that the successful candidates for 2018 are:
- Wendy McGorm, Knox City Council
- Luke van der Tang, Latrobe City Council
- Chen Wei, Wyndham City Council
- Joan Lewis, Glenelg Shire Council
- Nicole Annetts, Mitchell Shire Council
- Robyn Hunter, Mount Alexander Shire Council
- Toni Saunders, Colac Otway Shire Council
- Luke Wheeler, Ballarat City Council
- Tao Li, Port Phillip City Council
- Marcus Stella, Melbourne City Council
- Helen De La Plaza, Cardinia Shire Council, and
- Deep Sethi, Stonnington City Council.
Congratulations to these candidates. The program will be held from 1pm Sunday 16 September through to 5pm Tuesday 18 September.
To those who applied but were not selected this year, we encourage you to continue professional development and apply again for the program in 2019.
Thank-you to Vision Super for their continued support of this program.