Notice Of Upcoming FinPro Professional Development Seminar 29 May 2014 Darebin Arts & Entertainment CentreMay 29, 2014
FinPro will be holding a Professional Development Seminar at the Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre on Thursday 29 May 2014. A range of topical and interesting items have been included on the agenda which is also attached.
- Year end Audit Cycle – Tim Loughnan, Sector Director – Local Government, VAGO
- Service Planning – Portia Branton, Bayside City Council
- Performance Reporting – Amelia Chapman and Mark Davies, LGV
- Implement the Performance Reporting Requirements Panel – Ruth Kneebone (Wangaratta Rural City Council), Daryl Whitfort (Hume City Council) and Jude Holt (Loddon Shire Council)
- A General Manager”s Perspective – Bruce Dobson, Boroondara City Council
- Community Chef – Shared Services – Joe Ciccarone, CEO Community Chef and Mike Ulbrick, Board Member Community Chef.
- The Bucket List Man – Travis Bell
Registrations close on Thursday 22 May 2014 and may be sent to email@example.com
Link to Agenda and Registration Details: