FinPro Seminar – 3 June 2022June 9, 2022
It was terrific to see over 200 of our members, in person, at our first seminar since February 2022.
Held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 7 speakers presented during the day, sharing their wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise. We thank each and every one of them for all the effort they made to get to the event and to present, particularly David Edgerton who came down from Queensland to share in vast knowledge about Assets and ED320.
Whilst not all speakers presented using slides, for those who did, we are now able to share these slides with our members.
Our presenters for the day were:
- LGV Update – Sara Harbidge, Executive Director LGV – Note no slides
- Vision Super Update – Noelle Kelleher, CFO Vision Super –
- VAGO Update – Travis Derricott, Sector Director, Financial Audit, VAGO –
- Assets and ED 320: Fair Value Measurement of Non-Financial Assets of Not for Profit Public Sector Entities – David Edgerton, Director, APV Valuers & Asset Management –
- Key Note Address – Lord Mayor Sally Capp, City of Melbourne – Note no slides
- Economic Outlook – Keenan Jackson, Urban Economist and Economic Consultant, .id (informed decisions), –
– Slides available here, and
- Workforce Exhaustion: Confronting exhaustion and creating your own fresh start moment – Bri Hayllar, Senior Consultant – Psychologist, Transitioning Well –
– Slides available here as well as additional resources: Ways to say no and My Recuperation Plan
Please note that FinPro will be running a follow-up webinar with David Edgerton on Assets on Friday 22 July 2022.