Announcement of the Successful applicants for the 2016 FinPro Financial Leadership Development ProgramSeptember 2, 2016
FinPro is pleased to announce that the successful applicants for the 2016 FinPro Financial Management Leadership Program, to be run at The Country Place Kalorama from 20 – 22 November 2016 are as follows:
- Stephen Coulthard – Senior Accountant – Banyule City Council
- Mark Ma – Financial Accountant – Baw Baw Shire Council
- Sapphire Allen – Management & Reporting Accountant – Boroondara City Council
- Andrew Hermes – Assistance Accountant – Borough of Queenscliffe
- Charles Nganga – Deputy CFO – Casey City Council
- Phil Garoni – Finance Manager – Indigo Shire Council
- Hannah Gibson – Management Accountant – Latrobe City Council
- Avish Muthreja – Financial Accounting Coordinator – Mitchell Shire Council
- James Hogan – Senior Finance Officer – Moorabool Shire Council
- Jay Winterton – Project Accountant – Port Phillip City Council
- Lori Lee – Systems Accountant – Surf Coast Shire Council
- David Cavenagh – Assistant Financial Accountant – Whitehorse City Council
- Vakeesh Ganesharatnam – Management Accountant – Whittlesea City Council
Congratulations to each of the applicants. 24 quality applications were received this year which shows the enormous support there is for this highly sought after program.
To those who were unsuccessful in their application this year, we thank-you for applying and encourage you to continue your professional development both with FinPro and externally and to apply again for the 2017 program.
Our sincere gratitude goes to Vision Super who have been proud partners with us in this program since its inception in 2009.