Financial Accounting Coordinator
- Position Name:
- Financial Accounting Coordinator
- Manningham City Council
- Senior Executive position
- Attractive remuneration package (c.$150k)
- Based at Manningham Council, Doncaster
Reporting to the CFO the Financial Accounting Coordinator plays a key leadership role in the department through the promotion of a positive organisational culture, enhancing staff engagement and ensuring the long-term financial sustainability of Council.
This important role will lead the planning and delivery of our financial accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll services with a focus on customer service, financial governance, risk management and delivering value.
Skills and Experience:
- CPA/CA qualified and tertiary qualified in Accounting or similar area with extensive leadership experience in developing high performing finance teams in a large complex environment.
- A strong customer-centric collaborator who adds value to the organisation with proven ability to build, influence and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in the preparation of statutory financial statements, monthly reconciliations and engaging with external auditors
- Comfortable with the concept of a changing environment and able to take others along a journey of change
- Flexible to respond to changing priorities and able to complete tasks within tight timeframes
- High level of accuracy and numeracy with the ability to input and review data – attention to detail is critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, and negotiation skills.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jon Gorst, Chief Financial Officer on 03 9840 9333.
Applications close Monday 27 September at 5pm.
- Posting Date:
- Closing Date: