Assets and Environment Systems Accountant – Limited Tenure
- Position Name:
- Assets and Environment Systems Accountant – Limited Tenure
- East Gippsland Shire Council
This is a 0.6 EFT, limited tenure (up to 12 months maternity leave) position based in Kalimna West.
The purpose of this role is to provide financial management and asset management systems advice to the Assets and Environment directorate
What you will need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant financial field
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting processes including long term financial forecasts.
- Experience in conducting staff training in budget management and use of financial software.
- Experience, knowledge and skills in preparing management financial reporting.
- Ability to work with complex financial, asset management and project management systems
- Ability to foster team work and collaboration in a complex environment.
- A current, valid Victorian driver’s licence.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a current Police Check. Applicants for this position must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Applications close at 11.59pm on 20 January 2021.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Weigall, General Manager Assets and Environment, on (03) 5153 9500.
- Posting Date:
- Closing Date: