FinPro Professional Development Seminar – in person eventMay 19, 2023
Join us at the FinPro Professional Development Day on June 16, 2023!
This in-person event is designed for local government finance professionals and FinPro members seeking valuable insights, engaging presentations, and networking opportunities
- Registration opens at 9am
- Seminar commences at 9.50am and concludes at 3.00pm
- Optional networking event from 3.00pm – 4.00pm
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
Highlights of the seminar:
- Outstanding leadership in the public sector: Gain insights from esteemed leader John Merritt on leadership in the public sector.
- Prepare for the audit cycle with VAGO: Travis Derricott, Sector Director at VAGO, will provide guidance on navigating the audit process.
- Services Victoria: Learn about their role in government and how they aim to improve service offerings while reducing operating costs.
- IT Systems Transformation Panel: Join the discussion with professionals who will share their experiences and insights on systems transformation projects – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Unlocking the potential of AI: Anthony England, General Manager at Affinda, will explore AI: the applications and benefits of Artificial Intelligence.
FULL PROGRAM DETAILS
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect, learn, and grow.
Register now for the FinPro Professional Development Day on June 16, 2023.
Investment: (includes seminar, morning tea, lunch and networking event from 3 – 4pm
- Members: $176 pp
- Non-members: $242 pp
All questions can be directed to Gabrielle Gordon – [email protected]